Saturday, April 6, 2019

R.I.P. Google+


"Not one of the Host of Despair managed to land a killing blow on Anti-Lord Ekrish. Triumphant even in defeat, Ekrish raised his index and pinkie fingers to the heavens, calling down a lightning bolt that turned him instantly to stone at the peak of Humanity Cliff. The sight awed the surviving Host so greatly that they swore off evil forever. On quiet nights, one can still hear the Anti-Lord's statue-corpse reverberating with the echoes of his epic ballads."
-The Codex of Righteous and Infinite Defiance


Life goes on. Heck, I just picked up all this sweet loot the other day.


Call an ambulance, 'cause my Appendix N just burst.


It'll take more than that to kill us, you bastards.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet loot indeed! I found myself reflexively going to G+ on my phone several days after it was down :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's so weird not having G+ around anymore. Such a shame. But the gaming goes on.
      The novels and comics were a lucky find at an antique mall. They were all from the same seller, and they were cheap, too. I kind of feel weirdly guilty; I hope the previous owner doesn't miss this stuff, because they must have had quite the collection.

      Delete