- England Upturn'd (I'm hoping Mr. Raggi will let customers have the PDF versions of print products they buy at no extra charge, because I use PDFs a lot at the table.)
- The Cursed Chateau (Ditto.)
- Rules & Magic (Already own the PDF.)
- Vornheim (Already own the PDF.)
- A Red & Pleasant Land (Already own the PDF.)
- Carcosa (Already own the PDF.)
Here's the problem, or rather pair of problems:
- Mr. Raggi just announced that he will by carrying Maze of the Blue Medusa, which I really want and which is really expensive.
- He's also been working on a hoodie design for Gen Con that sounds absolutely crazy, and I might want to pick one up.
Anyone want to meet in a tavern and see if there are any rumors floating around regarding dungeons full of loot? Wait...it just occurred to me that dungeon delving for quick cash is kind of like the fantasy equivalent of taking out a payday loan. It's gonna cost ya.