- It takes 5 additional encumbering items for the Dwarf to gain the first point of encumbrance, as with the Dwarf in LotFP.
- The Dwarf continues to add their constitution bonus to their HP gained per level, as with the Dwarf in LotFP.
- The Dwarf has an extra +1 bonus to their dexterity and constitution modifiers.
- The Dwarf has an extra +1 bonus to AC when not surprised, as with the Halfling in LotFP.
- The Dwarf cannot use large weapons, and can only use medium weapons two-handed, as with the Halfling in LotFP.
- The Dwarf does not have access to the extra combat option of the Fighter (Press, Defensive Fighting, and the better Parry option).
- The Dwarf cannot put more than their level+2 Skill Points maximum into any skill. Until Level 6, the Dwarf can only put Skill Points into Architecture, Search, Stealth, and Tinkering. The Dwarf cannot put Skill Points into Sneak Attack.
- When attacking with a thrown weapon, the range increments for the weapon are doubled for the Dwarf. For example, a dart thrown by the Dwarf would have a short range of 20', a medium range of 40', and a long range of 60'.
- The Dwarf can craft various explosives much like how Clerics and Magic-Users can craft magic items in LotFP. The Dwarf can make small grenades at Level 1 and above, satchel charges at Level 4 and above, large grenades at Level 7 and above, and mortar shells at Level 10 and above. The Dwarf can only make one of these types of explosives per day. Small grenades cost 50sp to make or 100 to 200sp to buy, and the Dwarf can make 1d6 of them per day. Satchel charges cost 100sp to make or 180 to 330sp to buy, and the Dwarf can make 1d2 of them per day. Large grenades cost 80sp to make or 150 to 300sp to buy, and the Dwarf can make 1d4 of them per day. Mortal shells chost 120sp to make or 200 to 350sp to buy, and the Dwarf can make 1 of them per day. When making explosives, the Dwarf must make a successful Tinker check for each explosive item or else it will be a dud. A dud can be fixed with a successful Tinker check for half the cost of making a new item of the same type, in lieu of making one new explosive item that day.
- Small grenades do 3d6 damage, large grenades do 4d6 damage, and both satchel charges and mortal shells do 6d6 damage (Save vs. Breath for half damage from any of these weapons). More details on Dwarven explosives will be given in a future post. EDIT: Additional rules are HERE.
|1||0|| 1d10|| 9|| 12|| 4|
|2,200|| +1d10|| 8|| 6|| 10|| 7|| 10|| +2|
|4,400|| +1d10|| 7|| 10|| +1|
|8,800|| +1d10|| 5|| 8|| +2|
|70,400|| +1d10|| 3|| 6|| +1|
|281,600|| +1d10|| 2|| 2|| 2|| 2|| 4|| +1|
|12||704,000|| +3|| 2|| 4|| +2|
|1,548,800|| +3|| 2|| 2|| 2|| 2|| 4|| +2|