- The Warrior's base attack bonus increases per level as a Fighter.
- The Warrior can use Press, Defensive Fighting, and Parry as a Fighter.
- The Warrior can use Skills and Skill Points as a Specialist. The Warrior is the only class that can put Skill Points into Sneak Attack.
- Cleave: When using a melee attack, if the Warrior does more than enough damage to an enemy to kill it and there is another enemy within melee range of the Warrior, the Warrior may roll to attack that enemy as well. If this second attack hits, the target takes the excess damage above what was needed to kill the first target (unless the enemy's special defenses or immunities would prevent this damage). For example, if the Warrior stood next to two enemies with 4 HP each and killed the first enemy with an attack doing 7 points of damage, the Warrior could immediately make a to-hit roll against the second enemy to do 3 points of damage, since it only took 4 of the 7 available damage to kill the first enemy.
- Splintering: If the Warrior rolls a natural 20 on a to-hit melee roll against a human or humanoid opponent that is wielding a non-magic shield, that shield is broken and no longer provides an AC bonus. If the Warrior rolls a natural 20 on a to-hit melee roll against a human or humanoid opponent that is not wielding a shield of any kind but is wearing non-magical armor, the armor is damaged and provides one less point of AC. The Warrior can opt not to use this effect (to preserve shields and armor for looting, for example).
- Double-Shot: When attacking with a shortbow or longbow, a Warrior can choose to fire two arrows in one round of combat if the Warrior takes no other action that round. Both shots will suffer a -5 penalty to hit.
- Beneficial Alcoholism: Once per day, the Warrior can drink a single, full-sized serving of alcohol (such as wine, rum, or ale) and recover HP as if drinking a Cure Light Wounds potion. This increases to twice per day at Level 5, three times per day at Level 9, and four times per day at Level 13. The normal effects of intoxication still apply.
- Clout: At Level 9 or above, the Warrior gives all allies in combat a +2 bonus to attack rolls and resulting damage. The Warrior cannot give this bonus to themselves, but can receive this bonus from another Warrior. Multiple allied Warriors cannot "stack" this bonus higher than +2.
- At Level 10 and above, the Warrior's constitution bonus is no longer added to the HP gained per level.
|1||0|| 1d8|| 13|| 14|| 4|
|2,000||+1d8|| 14|| 12|| 15|| 13|| 14|| +3|
|4,000||+1d8|| 13|| 14|| +2|
|8,000||+1d8|| 11|| 14|| +3|
|64,000||+1d8|| 9|| 12|| +2|
|256,000||+1d8|| 9|| 8|| 9|| 9|| 10|| +2|
|12||640,000|| +3|| 7|| 10|| +3|
|1,408,000|| +3|| 5|| 4|| 5|| 5|| 6|| +3|